Explaining How to Install WordPress in cPanel? Please follow the below step by step process
Step-2: cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel and on the left side of your screen click on the “WordPress” link Under “Blogs” category and Select Custom Install to start the installation.
Step-3: Once you click on Custom Install you will be asked below details.
Under Software setup-
- Choose Version: We recommend to choose the latest version.
- Choose Protocol: Use https://www if your site has SSL and you want to run site with SSL.
- Choose Domain: If you don’t have multiple domains, keep the default one.
- In Directory: If you want to install this in a directory, for example, example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave this blank to install in your main domain example.com
Under the “Site Settings” field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as “My Dream Website“.
- Site Description: Give some site Description or Tag Line here.
- Enable Multisite (WPMU): Leave this as it is.
- Under the “Admin Account” field:
- Admin Username: Your new WordPress username (Do not use the “admin” or easy to guess username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password and keep it remember.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address to receive notifications or alert.
- Choose Language: You may choose the language of your WordPress site. The default language is English.
- Advanced Options: Leave this Option default, unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Setup frequent backups may consume a lot of disk space.
- Select Theme: You may select any available theme. If you do not select any theme WordPress will use its default theme.
Now Click on the Install button to complete the installation.
Step-4: Installation process takes 2-4 minutes and you will see below screen after successful completion.
The installation has been completed and you can log in to WordPress administrative URL to customize your WordPress website.
Thanks for reading this blog post. In this post, we have learned “How to Install WordPress in cPanel?“